THE ALL-NEW 2020 TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
GO BEYOND WHAT'S EXPECTED
It's time to go in your own direction. Introducing the completely redesigned Highlander. Its edgy good looks to separate you from the rest. Take advantage of Apple CarPlay®55 compatibility
for a more personalized experience. Android Auto™60 compatibility, impressive road-gripping capabilities and a refined interior also come together to elevate every moment.
Soft-touch surfaces and modern design highlight the quality found throughout the cabin.
Available 12.3-In. Touch-Screen Display
A best-in-class 12.3-in. touch-screen display puts
Available Qi-Compatible Wireless Charging
Simply place your compatible device in the center
Third Row Seating
Highhlander’s roomy interior gives you enought space
Available Heated and Ventilated Front
Available heated and ventilated front seats
Toyota Safety Sense™ 2.0
A bundle of active safety features standard on every new Highlander at no additional cost.65
Blind Spot Monitor With Rear Cross-Traffic
Safety that helps you see what you can't.55 73
Front and Rear Parking Assist With
Get a better sense of what's around you.63
Every AWD model lets you select improved traction for different road conditions.
Available Dynamic Torque Vectoring AWD
Improve driving performance by giving more power
Highlander Hybrid has a manufacturer-estimated 35
55. Always drive safely and obey traffic laws. Apps and services are subject to change at any time without notice. Data charges may apply. Apple CarPlay
59. Eligible vehicle and wireless service required. Coverage and service not available everywhere. Valid in the contiguous U.S. and Alaska. Do not drive distracted. Go to att.com/toyota for terms and conditions. Data usage and charges apply. Up to 5 devices can be supported using in-vehicle connectivity. Apps and services subject to change at any time without notice.
60. 2020 Highlander Hybrid AWD EPA 35 city/35 hwy/35 combined mpg estimates. Actual mileage will vary.
63. At speeds of 9 mph or less, Front and Rear Parking Assist with Automated Braking (PA w/AB) is designed to assist drivers in avoiding potential collisions with nearby static objects when the vehicle is in Drive or Reverse and approaching crossing vehicles when the vehicle is in Reverse. Do not overly rely on PA w/AB. Always look around outside the vehicle and use mirrors to confirm clearance. Certain vehicle and environmental factors, including an object or vehicle's shape, size and composition, may affect the system's effectiveness. See Owners Manual for additonal limitations and details.
64. Always drive safely and obey traffic laws. Vehicle user interface is a product of Google and its terms and privacy statement apply. To use Android Auto on your car display, you'll need an Android Auto compatible vehicle or aftermarket stereo, an Android phone running Android 5.0 or higher, and the Android Auto app. Google, Android and Android Auto are trademarks of Google LLC.
65. Toyota Saftey Sense effectiveness is dependent on many factors including road, weather and vehicle conditions. Drivers are responsible for their own safe driving. Always pay attention to your surroundings and drive safely. See Owners Manual for additonal limitations and details.
72. Concentrating on the road should always be your first priority while driving.
73. Do not rely exclusively on the Rear Cross-Traffic Alert system. Always look over your shoulder and use your mirrors to confirm rear clearance. There are limitations to the function, detection and range of the system. See Owners Manual for additonal limitations and details.
74. Qi wireless charging may not be compatible with all mobile phones, MP3/WMA players and like models. When using the wireless charging system, avoid placing metal objects between the wireless charger and the mobile device when charging is active. Doing so may cause metal objects to become hot and could cause burns.
?75. 2020 Highlander Hybrid AWD EPA 35 city/35 hwy/35 combined mpg estimates. Actual mileage will vary. 2020 Highlander Hybrid vs. 2020 competitors based on information from manufacturers' websites as of 09/19/19.