New Price! White Diamond Tricoat 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 High Country +GM CERTIFIED+, Silverado 1500 High Country, 4D Crew Cab, EcoTec3 6.2L V8, 6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive, 4WD, White Diamond Tricoat, Cocoa/Dune w/Perforated Leather Appointed Seat Trim. Chevrolet Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Vehicle History
* 24 months/24,000 miles (whichever comes first) CPO Scheduled Maintenance Plan and 3 days/150 miles (whichever comes first) Vehicle Exchange Program
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* Roadside Assistance
* Transferable Warranty
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from certified purchase date
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 72 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* 172 Point Inspection
Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price! Odometer is 29847 miles below market average!
Local family owned and operated since 1958 Large selection of new Toyotas Great selection of Toyota Certified pre-owned vehicles Sales backed by award winning service department Over 200 years of combined technician experience Friendly easy to shop online dealer, 24/7 Financing available to qualified buyers, even those with not so perfect credit If you don't see it on our lot, we can get it for you Our Dealership has a fully staffed Service department, Body Shop and Parts/Accessories Department to help serve you better Ask our customers why they buy from us. Many employees have worked here 20 years or longer We continue to give back to our Community You'll always find support after the sale.
* NACTOY 2014 North American Truck of the Year * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards Reviews:
* New, more fuel-efficient engines; improved interior; quiet highway ride. Source: Edmunds
* While we realize the majority of full-size truck buyers are predisposed towards their favorite brand, the 2014 Chevy Silverado makes a compelling case for itself. From its sophisticated-yet-easy-to-use infotainment system to its surprisingly refined interior, the 2014 Silverado deserves serious consideration from the brand faithful and cross-shoppers alike. Source: KBB.com
* On the outside, the 2014 Silverado looks like the truck you have come to know and trust. In reality, it is all-new from the ground up and more than ready to take on your toughest jobs to show what it can do. The body has undergone a modern makeover making it more chiseled and sleek at the same time. The most dramatic part is the huge stacked double grille in front, complimented with vertically stacked headlights on either side, all outlined in chrome. The bumper has been contoured as well. Also, its tough persona is further accentuated by the geometric lines of its new sculpted fenders and dual power dome hood. The Silverado currently comes in three models: Short Box Crew Cab, Standard Box Crew Cab, and Standard Box Double Cab. Each has six trims with the 1WT as the Base and the LTZ Z71 as the top-of-the-line option. Knowing that it's what's under the hood that counts, the Silverado has new impressive engines for 2014. The 1WT, 2WT, LT, and LT Z71 come standard with the 4.3L EcoTec3 V-6, with 6-speed automatic transmission. The LTZ and LTZ Z71 come standard with the 5.3L EcoTec3 V-8, which is also an option for the other trims. Major improvements have been made inside as well. It is much quieter and roomier than before, and has high quality materials. The center controls have been updated with an improved layout and are easy to reach. Plus, the seats have been redesigned to keep you more comfortable throughout the day. Chevy's MyLink system is an extremely intuitive and helpful system to use. It allows you to control your music, make calls, and navigate to a number of stored destinations all by using your voice. 2WT, LT, and LT Z71 trims get a 4.2-inch color screen to go with it, and the LTZ and LTZ Z71 get an