New Price! Black 2014 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 High Country 4WD, *NEW CAR TRADE, *ONE OWNER, +GM CERTIFIED+, Silverado 1500 High Country, 4WD, Black, Cocoa/Dune w/Perforated Leather Appointed Seat Trim. Chevrolet Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 72 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
* 24 months/24,000 miles (whichever comes first) CPO Scheduled Maintenance Plan and 3 days/150 miles (whichever comes first) Vehicle Exchange Program
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from certified purchase date
* 172 Point Inspection
* Vehicle History
* Roadside Assistance
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* Transferable Warranty
Odometer is 39922 miles below market average!
Dan Hecht Chevrolet Toyota is a full-service dealership group that specializes in the sales, financing and service of two of America's top-selling automotive brands. When you shop our dealerships in Effingham, IL, you'll find the latest SUV, pickup truck and car models from both Toyota and Chevrolet available. Why shop around town or beyond when you can find your ideal next new or used vehicle in one place? We welcome you to learn more about our dealership group online now, where you can explore our new and used car inventory and our many automotive services. Then, visit us when you are in the area from nearby Decatur or Champaign, IL!
* NACTOY 2014 North American Truck of the Year * 2014 KBB.com Brand Image Awards Reviews:
* New, more fuel-efficient engines; improved interior; quiet highway ride. Source: Edmunds
* On the outside, the 2014 Silverado looks like the truck you have come to know and trust. In reality, it is all-new from the ground up and more than ready to take on your toughest jobs to show what it can do. The body has undergone a modern makeover making it more chiseled and sleek at the same time. The most dramatic part is the huge stacked double grille in front, complimented with vertically stacked headlights on either side, all outlined in chrome. The bumper has been contoured as well. Also, its tough persona is further accentuated by the geometric lines of its new sculpted fenders and dual power dome hood. The Silverado currently comes in three models: Short Box Crew Cab, Standard Box Crew Cab, and Standard Box Double Cab. Each has six trims with the 1WT as the Base and the LTZ Z71 as the top-of-the-line option. Knowing that it's what's under the hood that counts, the Silverado has new impressive engines for 2014. The 1WT, 2WT, LT, and LT Z71 come standard with the 4.3L EcoTec3 V-6, with 6-speed automatic transmission. The LTZ and LTZ Z71 come standard with the 5.3L EcoTec3 V-8, which is also an option for the other trims. Major improvements have been made inside as well. It is much quieter and roomier than before, and has high quality materials. The center controls have been updated with an improved layout and are easy to reach. Plus, the seats have been redesigned to keep you more comfortable throughout the day. Chevy's MyLink system is an extremely intuitive and helpful system to use. It allows you to control your music, make calls, and navigate to a number of stored destinations all by using your voice. 2WT, LT, and LT Z71 trims get a 4.2-inch color screen to go with it, and the LTZ and LTZ Z71 get an 8-inch color touchscreen. In terms of safety all models come with 4-wheel ABS disc brakes with Duralife rotors, StabiliTrak with Electronic Sway Control and Hill Start Assist. Plus on models LTZ and Higher you can get the added visibility with a Rear View Camera. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* While we realize the majority of full-size truck buyers are predisposed towards their favorite brand, the 2014 Chevy Silverado makes a compelling case for itself. From its sophisticated-yet-easy-to-use infotainment system to its surprisingly refined interior, the 2014 Silverado deserves