New Price! Black 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ +GM CERTIFIED+, Silverado 1500 LTZ, 8-Speed Automatic with Overdrive, 4WD, Black, Jet Black w/Cloth Seat Trim. Chevrolet Certified Pre-Owned Details:
* Limited Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from certified purchase date
* Vehicle History
* 24 months/24,000 miles (whichever comes first) CPO Scheduled Maintenance Plan and 3 days/150 miles (whichever comes first) Vehicle Exchange Program
* Warranty Deductible: $0
* 172 Point Inspection
* Roadside Assistance
* Transferable Warranty
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 72 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from original in-service date
Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price!
Local family owned and operated since 1958 Large selection of new Toyotas Great selection of Toyota Certified pre-owned vehicles Sales backed by award winning service department Over 200 years of combined technician experience Friendly easy to shop online dealer, 24/7 Financing available to qualified buyers, even those with not so perfect credit If you don't see it on our lot, we can get it for you Our Dealership has a fully staffed Service department, Body Shop and Parts/Accessories Department to help serve you better Ask our customers why they buy from us. Many employees have worked here 20 years or longer We continue to give back to our Community You'll always find support after the sale.
* Powerful, fuel-efficient engines; many available configurations; well-built, comfortable interior; quiet highway ride. Source: Edmunds
* If you don't already like the 2015 Silverado for the mere fact that it's a Chevy, this pickup makes a compelling case for itself with a sophisticated yet intuitive infotainment system, refined interior and an available V8 engine with class-leading power output. Source: KBB.com
* The Silverado is the truck you know and trust. The modern body is chiseled and sleek at the same time. The dramatic stacked double grille in front is complimented with vertically stacked headlights on either side, outlined in chrome. The bumper is contoured as well. Also, its tough persona is further accentuated by the geometric lines of its new sculpted fenders and dual power dome hood. The Silverado currently comes in three models: Short Box Crew Cab, Standard Box Crew Cab, and Standard Box Double Cab. Each has six trims with the 1WT as the Base and the LTZ Z71 as the top-of-the-line option. Knowing that it's what's under the hood that counts, the Silverado is stacked with impressive engines. The 1WT, 2WT, LT, and LT Z71 come standard with the 4.3L EcoTec3 V6, with 6-speed automatic transmission. The LTZ and LTZ Z71 come standard with the 5.3L EcoTec3 V8, which is also an option for the other trims. Don't forget the 6.2 EcoTec V8 with 420hp. The Max Trailering Package, offered with both V8 engines, offers class-leading trailering capacity of up to 12,000 pounds. The ride is quiet and the interior more comfortable than ever. The center controls have been updated with an improved layout and are easy to reach. Chevy's MyLink system is an extremely intuitive and helpful system to use. It allows you to control your music, make calls, and navigate to a number of stored destinations all by using your voice. 2WT, LT, and LT Z71 trims get a 4.2-inch color screen to go with it, and the LTZ and LTZ Z71 get an 8-inch color touchscreen. In terms of safety all models come with 4-wheel ABS disc brakes with Duralife rotors, StabiliTrak with Electronic Sway Control and Hill Start Assist. Source: The Manufacturer Summary