2015 Toyota Sequoia Limited New Price! Black *4X4, *REAR DVD ENTERTAINMENT, Sequoia Limited 4DR 4X4 LIMITED, i-Force 5.7L V8 DOHC VVT-i, Black. Toyota Certified Used Vehicles Details:
* Limited Comprehensive Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from certified purchase date. Roadside Assistance for 1 Year
* Warranty Deductible: $50
* 160 Point Inspection
* Roadside Assistance
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from TCUV purchase date
* Transferable Warranty
* Vehicle History
Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price!
‚ Local family owned and operated since 1958 ‚ Large selection of new Toyotas ‚ Great selection of Toyota Certified pre-owned vehicles ‚ Sales backed by award winning service department ‚ Over 200 years of combined technician experience ‚ Friendly easy to shop online dealer, 24/7 ‚ Financing available to qualified buyers, even those with not so perfect credit ‚ If you don't see it on our lot, we can get it for you ‚ Our Dealership has a fully staffed Service department, Body Shop and Parts/Accessories Department to help serve you better ‚ Ask our customers why they buy from us. ‚ Many employees have worked here 20 years or longer ‚ We continue to give back to our Community ‚ You'll always find support after the sale.
* JD Power Initial Quality Study (IQS) * 2015 KBB.com 10 Best Certified Pre-Owned 3-Row SUVs Under $30,000 * 2015 KBB.com Best Buy Awards Finalist Reviews:
* If you can live with the lower tow rating, there really is no other area Toyota‚ s Sequoia for 2015 comes up short. From its build quality to its driving characteristics to its strong resale, the Sequoia comes up a winner every time. Source: KBB.com
* Massive interior with flexible seating for as many as eight; serene ride; legitimate off-road ability; brisk acceleration and high towing capacity. Source: Edmunds
* If you need the people hauling and pulling power afforded by a large SUV, but do not want to sacrifice style or comfort, then purchasing the Toyota Sequoia makes perfect sense. The Sequoia has aerodynamic, yet muscular curves that give it a sense of refinement combined with extreme confidence. It possesses a long wheelbase that improves the quality of the ride, enhances interior space, and helps directional stability as well. It is offered in 3 trims: the SR5, Limited and the top-of-the-line Platinum. All trims share a 5.7L i-FORCE V8, with 381hp and 401 lb.-ft. of Torque, paired with a 6-speed Electronically Controlled automatic Transmission with intelligence. All come with Rear-Wheel drive standard, or you can get Multi-Mode four-wheel drive as an option. The interior has a modern look, that is instantly intuitive with easy to grasp controls. You can seat a total of eight passengers in the SR5 and Limited, and the Platinum seats a maximum of seven. Plus, the 2nd and 3rd rows in the SR5 and Limited both fold flat to create 120.1 cubic feet of cargo room. The base SR5 features generous standard features like 3-zone automatic climate control, 8-way driver's and 4-way front passenger's seats, roof rack, power tilt/slide moonroof, leather-trimmed steering wheel with Bluetooth hands-free telephone controls, and 18-inch alloy wheels. Three available audio systems await, the SR5 gets the Entune Audio Plus system, the Limited gets Entune Premium Audio, and the Platinum gets Entune Premium JBL Audio. Standard safety features include Power-assisted 4-wheel Anti-lock Brakes, Traction Control, Vehicle Stability Control, an array of airbags, Smart Stop Technology and more. Source: The Manufacturer Summary