New Price! Barcelona Red Metallic 2015 Toyota Tacoma Base +TOYOTA CERTIFIED+, 4D Double Cab, 4.0L V6 EFI DOHC 24V, 5-Speed Automatic, 4WD, Barcelona Red Metallic, Graphite w/Cloth Seat Trim (FF) or Cloth Seat Trim (YP) or Cloth Seat Trim (YK), 115V/400W Deck Powerpoint, 17 x 7.5 Alloy Wheels, ABS brakes, Bilstein Shocks, Color-Keyed Bumpers, Cruise Control, Dual Sunvisors w/Mirrors & Extenders, Electronic Stability Control, Exterior Mirrors w/Turn Signal Indicators, Fabric Seat Trim (FL), Front Fog Lamps, Illuminated entry, Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel & Shift Knob, Low tire pressure warning, Metallic Tone Instrument Panel Trim, Privacy Glass, Remote Keyless Entry System, Sliding Rear Window, Sport Seats, Sport Suspension, Tailgate-Handle Integrated Backup Camera, Traction control, TRD Sport Graphics, TRD Sport Package, Variable Speed Wipers. Toyota Certified Used Vehicles Details:
* Powertrain Limited Warranty: 84 Month/100,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from TCUV purchase date
* Limited Comprehensive Warranty: 12 Month/12,000 Mile (whichever comes first) from certified purchase date. Roadside Assistance for 1 Year
* Warranty Deductible: $50
* Vehicle History
* Transferable Warranty
* 160 Point Inspection
* Roadside Assistance
Odometer is 18771 miles below market average!
Local family owned and operated since 1958 Large selection of new Toyotas Great selection of Toyota Certified pre-owned vehicles Sales backed by award winning service department Over 200 years of combined technician experience Friendly easy to shop online dealer, 24/7 Financing available to qualified buyers, even those with not so perfect credit If you don't see it on our lot, we can get it for you Our Dealership has a fully staffed Service department, Body Shop and Parts/Accessories Department to help serve you better Ask our customers why they buy from us. Many employees have worked here 20 years or longer We continue to give back to our Community You'll always find support after the sale.
* JD Power Initial Quality Study (IQS) * 2015 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards Reviews:
* Choice of four-cylinder or V6 power; good four-cylinder fuel economy; serious off-road prowess; standard touchscreen; convenient size; strong resale value. Source: Edmunds
* If you're looking for a compact pickup with a solid gold reputation for durability and reliability, the short list of choices will likely land you in one of the many 2015 Toyota Tacoma models. Off-roaders will appreciate the new TRD Pro Series. Source: KBB.com
* Get ready to have some serious fun with the most adrenaline-inducing lineup of off-road vehicles ever unleashed, the 2015 Toyota Tacoma Pro. It has muscular curves and a rugged look, complimented by large bumpers, bulging fenders, and a big grille. The 2015 Tacoma starts the adventure with available 4WD, an electronically controlled transfer case, stability control sensors and available BFGoodrich off-road tires, to deliver maximum traction. Whether it is for work or play, the Tacoma can handle all you throw at it in a more manageable form than a full-size pickup. Offered in three cab: Regular Cab fits up to 3 people, the Access Cab seats 4, and the Double Cab with large four doors and spacious interior for 5. Each cab size can be purchased as a Rear-Wheel Drive, or with 4WDemand part-time 4WD that can switch from 2WD to 4WD and back even while the vehicle is in motion. Each drivetrain is available with an automatic or a manual transmission. The exception is the Double Cab 4x2s, which are automatics only. All Regular Cab trims are powered by a 2.7-Liter, 159 Horsepower, 4-Cylinder engine. The Access Cab and Double Cabs add an optional 4.0-Liter, 236 Horsepower V6, exclusive to certain trims. Its fiber-reinforced composite bed has better impact strength than steel. Everywhere you look, you'll find thoughtful additions like