Toyotas with All-Wheel Drive deliver intuitive handling paired with assistance driving in variable road conditions. From versatile AWD SUVs to plug-in hybrid All-Wheel Drive vehicles, you can find the Toyota AWD vehicle ready to handle the gnarliest trails or even just the next family road trip. Inviting interiors boast tons of tech options like multiple USB ports83 that complement durable off-road capabilities so you don't have to sacrifice AWD vehicle performance for superior comfort and convenience. See which Toyotas with All-Wheel Drive are equipped with Crawl Control (CRAWL) and Multi-Terrain Select to help take your next adventure off the beaten path. Plus, learn more about available Dynamic Torque Vectoring All-Wheel Drive (TV-AWD) and Toyota AWD vehicle towing capacities.
Toyota All-Wheel Drive Vehicle Highlights
Be prepared for the unexpected in this Toyota with available All-Wheel Drive and you can switch between SPORT, Eco, NORMAL, and SNOW Modes depending on where your adventure takes you. For adrenaline seekers, some models even have Multi-Terrain Select with MUD & SAND, ROCK & DIRT, and NORMAL modes.
This all-wheel drive vehicle features an impressive towing capacity, room for all your passengers and their gear, and unique look that sets the tone. Enjoy TRD shocks made for off-roading, and TRD alloy wheels on your next all-wheel drive adventure.
With options for 4x2 and 4x4 drivetrains, you can optimize your next adventure in this Toyota with available All-Wheel Drive. Depending on the 4x4 model you choose, you'll have available features like 4WDemand part-time 4WD with electronically controlled transfer case, Active Traction Control (A-TRAC), and Automatic Limited-Slip Differential (Auto LSD).
1. MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $995 for Cars (86, Avalon, Avalon HV, Camry, Camry HV, Corolla, Corolla HV, Corolla HB, Mirai, Prius, Prius Prime, Supra), $1,175 for SUV/Van/Small Trucks (4Runner, C-HR, Highlander, Highlander HV, RAV4, RAV4 HV, RAV4 Prime, Sienna, Tacoma, Venza), $1,365 for Large SUVs (Land Cruiser, Sequoia), and $1,595 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota's charge for these services is called the "Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee" and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota's overall pricing structure and may be subject to change at any time. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. The published prices do not apply to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Actual dealer price will vary.
2. 2017 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
2018 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
2019 EPA-estimated 26 city/35 hwy/30 combined mpg for RAV4 LE FWD, XLE FWD, XLE Premium FWD and Limited FWD; 27 city/34 hwy/30 combined mpg for LE AWD; 25 city/33 hwy/28 combined mpg for XLE AWD, XLE Premium AWD, Adventure and Limited AWD. Actual mileage will vary. 2019 RAV4 Hybrid LE, Hybrid XLE, Hybrid XSE and Hybrid Limited preliminary 41 city/38 hwy/40 combined mpg estimates determined by Toyota. EPA ratings not available at time of posting. Actual mileage will vary.
83. May not be compatible with all mobile phones, MP3/WMA players and like models.
84. Before towing, confirm your vehicle and trailer are compatible, hooked up and loaded properly and that you have any necessary additional equipment. Do not exceed any Weight Ratings and follow all instructions in your Owner's Manual. The maximum you can tow depends on base curb weight plus the total weight of any cargo, occupants, and added vehicle equipment. "Added vehicle equipment" includes additional standard/optional equipment and accessories added by the manufacturer, dealers, and/or vehicle owners. The only way to be certain of your vehicle's exact curb weight is to weigh your vehicle without passengers or cargo. [Calculated with the new SAE J2807 method.] Installation of a tow hitch receiver or other accessories located near the rear bumper or side-door kick sensors may require disabling or removing the kick sensor, and the sensor operation setting in your vehicle should be turned off. See Owner's Manual for limitations.
85. The Toyota 4Runner is designed to meet most off-road driving requirements, but off-roading is inherently dangerous. Abusive use may result in bodily harm or vehicle damage. Toyota encourages responsible operation to protect you, your vehicle and the environment. Seatbelts should be worn at all times.
88. The Toyota model or models shown are designed to meet most off-road driving requirements, but off-roading is inherently dangerous and may result in vehicle damage. Toyota encourages responsible operation to help protect you, your vehicle and the environment. Seatbelts should be worn at all times. Do not allow passengers to ride in cargo area.
89. Toyota Safety Sense™ effectiveness is dependent on many factors including road, weather and vehicle conditions. Drivers are responsible for their own safe driving. Always pay attention to your surroundings and drive safely. See Owner's Manual for additional limitations and details.
90. EV Mode lets you operate solely on battery power at low speeds for short distances and in limited circumstances, such as in a parking garage. Different conditions may prevent or limit usage. See your Owner's Manual for limitations and details.